Dapatkan bekalan Alfalfa Hay. Harga semasa RM 14.00 /kg tidak termasuk kos POS
Ubat kurap Bexton 50ml - Oral Solution. Harga semasa RM 30.00 termasuk POS.
Real Get Robinho
Friday, July 22, 2005
Real Madrid have finally signed Santos striker Robinho in a £16.6 million deal.The Spanish giants have been chasing Brazil’s highly-rated 21-year-old all summer,and with Robinho recently refusing to play any more games for Santos,a transfer looked more and more likely.Reports in Spain this morning that Robinho had undergone a ‘secret’ medical for Real suggested that the transfer was not only inevitable but imminent.And tonight,Real’s media chief Antonio Garcia Ferreras confirmed:"We’ll pay 24 million Euros,that’s 60 per cent of the buy-out clause,"referring to the fee of £28.4 million (41 million Euros) that Santos had demanded. "The other 40 per cent should be paid to the player and his agent, but they will forego their share." Garcia Ferreras added that the fee will initially be paid to the Brazilian Football Confederation rather than Santos. "It’s settled," added Robinho’s agent Wagner Riberio. "I’ve just deposited US$30 million with the Brazilian Football Confederation to be passed on to Santos. http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=75251&idSez=20
hmm...jadi jugak mamat nih masuk real madrid...elok la tu..real ketandusan penjaring berbisa...amiklah...ambik semua!!hua hua hua...